![]() |
I love this picture Jodi snapped at the Cache Valley County Fair! The proud 4-H member, brave but cautious Madi, and of course Mrs. Moo Cow checking out the cute little human person. Thanks Jodi.
|
![]() |
| Jill imagining a nice wool suit. Eye. Pig Whisperer. |
![]() |
| Jodi's sweet ride to the county fair. |
Downloading my camera, I found that Jodi had taken lots of pictures of this cow. Yes, Jodi, this is where milk comes from. She needs to help Uncle Jeff on his dairy farm for a few days.







HAAAA! Love that Jodi. She does have an "udderly" good eye for photography! We wish the fair was in town every day...too much fun!
ReplyDeleteOuch! That picture of the poor cow made me wince. It's only funny because it's true! Did I spy Jill in cute maternity shorts?! So adorable! What a fun occasion! (And I LOVE that I can comment about it!!)
ReplyDelete